Lock-Out Relay, LOR – Series 26 – Push To Test
Shallco Series 26 Lockout Relay LOR (86 Relay – Master Trip) has a continuous rating of 30A @ 600 VAC
- 2 position, stops factory set for “Trip” and “Reset”
- 1 to 10 sections standard (for other options contact factory)
- Up to 20 sets of N.O. and 20 sets of N.C. Contacts
- Contacts: Break-Before-Make
- Action: 45 Degree Positive Detent
- Stationary Contact: Silver over Copper
- Nameplates, terminal screws, and mounting screws supplied with switch
The Series 26 86 Relay has UL and cUL (Canadian) Recognition (Underwriter’s Laboratory File #E208327)
- The handle of the LOR must be manually rotated clockwise to place the unit in the “Rest” position.
- When the circuit closes, the coil causes a mechanical rotation of the relay resulting in the switch rotor advance to the “Trip” position shown.
- When the circuit opens back, the SCADA circuit will remain closed until the LOR is rotated back into the Reset position.
Ask an Expert:
By E-mail: Click here to ask your question.
By Phone: 1-800-876-3135