Auxiliary Switches, 16 Amps (Series 1)
MOC and TOC Auxiliaries are used extensively in the power industry by equipment manufacturers and utilities for the most reliable operation available providing both breaker operating and switchgear monitoring circuits.
- Shallco auxiliary (52 MOC and 52 TOC) switches have a continuous rating of 25 amperes at 600 VAC
- 1 to 20 Sections are available
- Double wiping contacts for applications with significant vibration and shock environments
- 90º operation with various lever couplings
- Available with screw or quick connect terminals
The Series 1 Auxiliary (MOC AND TOC) has UL and cUL (Canandian) Recognition (Underwirter’s Laboratory FIle #E124063)
Interrupting Ratings: 16 Amperes, 250 VAC 16 Amperes, 250 VDC 7.5 Amperes, 600 VAC
Overload Current (50 operations) 90A/600 VAC
Contact resistance: 10 Milliohms max. (initial)
Dielectric strength: 2200V RMS
Insulation resistance: 100 Meg ohms
Ask an Expert:
By E-mail: Click here to ask your question.
By Phone: 1-800-876-3135